For the most trying times in history you can find political leaders who met the challenge which is why they are often referred to as great.
On the Republican side, there was Lincoln. FDR for Democrats – it’s true here and worldwide that hard times breed successful people.
It’s also true in our everyday lives.
A rough patch is often a chance to shine when challenges are met.
A crisis is never the end, it’s always the beginning for those who meet them.
How long we continue battling tells us how badly we want to succeed.
If we can change the way we look at bad luck, hard times and while overwhelming, we will see instead an opportunity to shine.
If you liked this, feel free to share it.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports