Ever wonder why anxiety builds up as the day goes on?
We are human sponges soaking up the fears and worries of those we are connected to and making it ours.
The relief from being a sponge soaking up anxiety of others is to EXPUNGE these stressors.
It’s difficult enough to deal with our own negativity let alone taking on those of others.
Ban the negativity that brings you down by putting a stop/loss on the anxieties of those we are connected to.
If this was forwarded to you, you can start receiving DayStarters every day for free by clicking Subscribe below.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports