It almost seems that we’re beginning to identify ourselves by our COVID vaccines.
I’m J&J, you’re Pfizer?
You see it on social media or perhaps someone asks – which vaccine did you get?
Some people identify by political persuasion and wear it proudly.
Beyond vaccines, how do you self-identify?
Mother, business executive, friend, son, problem-solver.
All are best worn proudly.
If you liked this, feel free to share it.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports