This says it all about showing kindness a main part of your life from Dr. Amit Sood, the resiliency trainer at Mayo Clinic:
“When you are wishing somebody well, you are wishing two people well … One person is the person you’re wishing well… and the other is yourself.”
The world is tougher than ever but the solution for making it nicer one person at a time is to be an advocate for someone else and share in the benefits.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports