If you’re like most of us, you’ve probably been on your own back for years.
How did that work out?
Try approving of yourself instead.
This is not an act of arrogance but a source of gratitude for the things you bring to the table.
Self-criticism doesn’t work but finding ways to be more approving of yourself does.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports