Fear of failure is useless.
If an Olympic athlete is so scared of losing, what would be the point of even competing – and they spent years preparing for one event that has everything on the line.
If we want to advance our career but fear losing what we’ve got, no advancement is possible except by accident – a long wait, indeed.
When we speak or lead a group, nervousness is actually the fuel that helps us succeed when we can make the butterflies fly in formation.
To start over in anything is daunting except the alternative of more of the same is failure by choice.
We can never fail — only fail to try.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports