Confidence is perishable.
Without food the body dies.
Without confidence dreams die and self-esteem withers away.
When things are going great, we seem to have an abundance of confidence.
But when they’re not, we become starved for it and the harder we try to get more, it eludes us.
That’s why confidence ebbs and flows and is best fed with positive thoughts of past accomplishments and future successes.
If you liked this, feel free to share it.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports