Hardly anyone can resist a person like this …
- The one who is first to give out praise without seeking it for themselves.
- The one who listens without judging.
- The person who asks questions instead of talking about their own lives.
- The one that expunges all jealousy from their soul and wishes others success even if they can’t share in it.
- The one who can say “I’m sorry” many times a day and be proud of it.
- And the one who bans the word “me” and replaces it with “you”.
Start with the first until it’s mastered and then go through the list one at a time for a popularity makeover.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports