You may think it was working too much but it is actually not loving enough.
This from a recent survey of 90-year old’s looking back on their lives.
Too much work, not enough time, more attention to the family are all issues that have come up in similar surveys but now the biggest regret of those who have lived a full life is not loving enough.
Imagine if these seniors had their epiphany 30 or 40 years sooner.
So, it’s not too late for us this morning.
Who do you love the most and what can you do to show them?
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports