- What’s really odd is that people play the lottery expecting to win – they even bet money on it.
- The odds are always against them.
- Yet we find it difficult to bet on ourselves where we often expect to lose.
- Betting on you is more of a sure-thing than buying lottery tickets.
- The payoff is greater when we expect ourselves to succeed the way we believe we’re going to hit the lottery.
- And it’s cheaper.
- If you can believe your odds-against lottery bet every time you buy a ticket, you can believe in yourself every time you need confidence.
Recent Day Starters: