- The secret to staying motivated is to constantly measure progress.
- Nothing succeeds like success because nothing keeps us motivated more than seeing progress.
- Winning or accomplishing is never the result of one thing.
- The Atlanta Braves were the unlikely winners of the World Series but they lost 73 games and won 88 enough to win their division and make the playoffs.
- But it was a feeling team members say they had about winning it all this year not the actual number of games.
- It’s a series of many smaller steps in the right direction.
- Peak motivation comes when success is measured the way doctors take blood pressure readings so you know you are headed in the right direction.
Recent Day Starters: