There is no such thing as good advice.
Even when someone outwardly asks for advice, they really don’t want it – they want to listen instead.
A better question: “tell me more”.
Gathering information from all sources – those jaded and with a secret motive to those who want you to do what worked for them – can be helpful.
You are always the decider which means outsourcing your ability to make a decision to anyone else even if they seem to be or claim to be more knowledgeable is useless.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports