It’s essentially one-third filling and sounds great.
A new McGill University study indicates music can be as addictive as fast food, alcohol or money.
And it’s hard to overdose on it, does not require a prescription and perhaps I am not telling anyone what they don’t already know except this.
Use only as directed every day, every time you want to improve a mood or steady your feelings. Other studies indicate music can relieve depression.
Sometimes we look too far for something that is right next to our ears – that firing up the neurons in our brain can create happiness and dousing these same neurons can make us feel down.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports