Why are we always so optimistic about winning the lottery and so pessimistic about solving our health, relationship, personal and work problems?
It makes no sense.
You have virtually no chance of hitting it big in the lottery – but you already know that – and yet you have so much hope that you’re even willing to bet money on that slight chance.
It’s hope against the odds.
How would our lives change for the better if we could channel the type of blind and automatic optimism we have that we will win the lottery and bet on ourselves in the same hopeful way.
If this was forwarded to you, you can start receiving DayStarters every day for free by clicking Subscribe below.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports