I like to look at life like sports.
You don’t show up not to play.
You never start the game thinking you will lose or you absolutely will.
You can’t win ‘em all so you try to win as many as you can.
Sometimes one thing helps you win not everything.
Even in losing, you can get better.
No matter how much you’re down, you play until the end.
This is what we do in sports but we can also do it in life.
If this was forwarded to you, you can start receiving DayStarters every day for free by clicking Subscribe below.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports