There’s a new dental study from Israel that illustrates in another way the high price people pay for owning a smartphone.
- 54% wake up in the middle of the night compared to 20% who use a phone without an internet connection.
- Half feel a moderate to high degree of stress due to a cellphone and 22% without internet.
- The fear of missing out (FOMO) drives the addiction to social media.
Here are some useful ways to take control from the Center for Humane Technology.
If you liked this, feel free to share it.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports