Can we agree that the words “no” and “can’t” litter our lives in a negative way?
Changing “no” to “yes” can be transformative.
“No” is best useful when used to defend boundaries otherwise “yes” can be empowering when we give ourselves permission to be optimistic instead of pessimistic, happy rather than sad and confident as opposed to uncertain.
If we are willing to become more aware of when we say or hear the word “no”, change will follow.
There is a direct connection between the reducing the number of times we say or accept the word “no” every day and increased confidence.
If you liked this, feel free to share it.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports