- Politicians get elected by selling the voters change but most people fear change – what they want is better.
- New rules, new bosses, new routines and new people in your life can add to the anxiety of not knowing what the future brings.
- “When you’re finished changing, you’re finished” said Ben Franklin.
- Think back to changes in your life – not all of them were bad, in fact most were good or needed to happen.
- The strong aren’t best suited to survive, it’s the ones who can best manage change who are.
Recent Day Starters: