Reducing Daily Worries

  •  An easy problem is just as difficult as a complex, more troubling one and yet we tend to worry about them equally.
  • Separating every day irritations from major concerns is one quick way to notice a positive difference in anxiety.
  • The gold standard for reducing worry is to remind yourself that 99% of what you worry about will never happen and often the other 1% doesn’t happen the way you feared.
  • In the meantime, separate irritations from major concerns and lighten the load.