- There are tons of ways to manage time better – my favorite is “How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life”.
- Stressors such as we face now make it more important to put a hold on trying to do everything in front of us.
- Another quick way to make a difference is to abide by the rule that says 80% of your productivity is in 20% of the tasks that you choose to do.
- Spend more time carefully picking that 20% and let the other 80% rest undone – yes, not completed.
- To become skilled at accomplishing more, become skilled at doing less of everything and more of what matters most – knowing the difference is the difference.
Recent Day Starters: