But becoming excellent is the secret to success.
Every “become rich” plan pales in comparison to those who vow to “become more skilled” at what they do.
Ironically, people think it’s the other way around.
If you get rich by accident or good fortune without developing superior skills, you’ll likely not be happy very long.
If you become the best at what you do, you win twice.
Once, because you’re putting yourself in a position to succeed financially as well.
But also, you get rich on happiness which is not for sale at any price.
It is just as important to make a life as it is to make a living.
Pursuing financial and career success isn’t likely to work without a passion for mastering the skills it takes first to be excellent.
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports