This is on the rise – we simply have less confidence than we once did.
Fearing failure is being afraid to play the game.
The one sure way to fail is to think about it.
A tennis pro who thinks about losing is going to lose.
A team that expects to get beaten will.
A person who doubts themselves for even a nanosecond is betting against themselves even before they begin.
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure” – Paulo Coelho
Recent Day Starters:
- Ready to Stop Doubting Yourself?
- The Things We Do Right
- Recurrent Thoughts
- Finding Inner Joy & Happiness
- While You’re Thinking About Quitting Your Job
- Fear of Failure is Increasing, Now What?
- The Difference Between Choices and Feelings
- The Pause That Refreshes
- Mood Repair
- Looking at Life Like Sports