The Gift of Your Time
- Silly us – we’re running around looking for gifts to give this holiday season when the number one thing that people crave is free.
- Giving someone your time especially in our fast-paced digital world is the gift that means the most.
- Without distraction, 100% focused on them.
- Have you ever purchased a gift for someone that you just couldn’t wait for them to open? That’s the enthusiasm that you need to tie a bow around what could bring more happiness than the most expensive present.
- Rick Warren author of The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? says: “Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time.
- ‘“When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time.
- “Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is “T-I-M-E.”
Recent Day Starters: